MENDOTA - OSF Saint Paul Medical Center is reminding the community of steps they can take if they show symptoms of COVID-19.
It is important to remember that if you suspect you have novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and it is not an emergency, DO NOT go to a hospital or doctor’s office. Instead, use one of the care options that best fits your needs below.
- Call the 24/7, COVID-19 Nurse Hotline* at 1-(833) OSF-KNOW (1-833-673-5669).
- Contact your OSF Primary Care Provider, and they can order the test for you.
- If you have a Primary Care Provider that is not an OSF Provider, they can fax an order to the OSF Saint Paul Medical Center lab.
- If you do not have a Primary Care Provider, you can call the OSF Prompt Care - Mendota, (weekdays, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.) at (815) 538-1311 and they can order a test for you after a quick telephone visit.
- If you are experiencing shortness of breath, chest pain or severe weakness, you can call 911 or come to the OSF Saint Paul Emergency Department, where a test will be performed during your medical screening exam.
*Staffed by RNs and other health care professionals.