Lee County property tax bills going out May 23
LEE COUNTY — Paul Rudolphi, Lee County Treasurer, announced that his office will mail real estate bills on May 23 to Lee County property owners. Taxes are payable in two installments due on June 23 and Sept. 1.
Anyone not receiving a bill can pay or print their bill from www.leecountyil.com. Failure to receive a bill does not exempt liability for payment. This is the only bill taxpayers will receive.
Methods of payment are:
- Online by direct debit from bank account at www.leecountyil.com. The online payment service provider charges a $2 convenience fee for direct debit payments. No portion of these fees are received by Lee County.
- phone 1-877-690-3729 (e-check or credit card)
- Online by credit card at www.leecountyil.com. The online payment service provider charges a 2.4% convenience fee for credit card payments. No portion of these fees are received by Lee County.
- By mail to Lee County Treasurer, PO Box 328, Dixon, IL 61021. Please include the stubs with the payment.
- Payment at any bank in Amboy, Ashton, Dixon, Franklin Grove, Paw Paw, Sublette and West Brooklyn. Please bring the entire tax bill to the bank.
- Payment in person at the Lee County Treasurer’s Office on the second floor of the Old Lee County Courthouse, 112 E. Second St., Dixon.